SIGforum
Top Gun Supply Stuff

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/1770090624

June 21, 2017, 09:36 AM
Chief1200
Top Gun Supply Stuff
Just picked up a near mint Colt SAA Nevada Commemorative revolver. They have a very extensive inventory of older used handguns, rifles and shotguns.
http://www.topgunsupply.com/firearms/used-guns.html
June 21, 2017, 09:53 AM
parabellum
Never heard of 'em
June 21, 2017, 09:59 AM
12131
Big Grin


Q






June 21, 2017, 10:00 AM
LS1 GTO
What do they specialize in?






Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.



"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...



June 21, 2017, 10:05 AM
az4783054
I saw the movie...
June 21, 2017, 11:07 AM
TheFrontRange
I think I snagged a flight-suit just like Maverick's from there. I think.



"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza
June 21, 2017, 11:14 AM
ARMT Guy
I want to get one those cool bomber jackets like Maverick had.

Any in stock?




"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."




June 21, 2017, 11:28 AM
sigmonkey
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
What do they specialize in?


It's classified. I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
June 21, 2017, 11:50 AM
XLT
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
What do they specialize in?


You need the special decoder ring for that info.
June 21, 2017, 01:12 PM
GaryBF
quote:
Just picked up a near mint Colt SAA Nevada Commemorative revolver.

So you're the guy! Mad That was a sweet deal. Enjoy.
June 21, 2017, 02:05 PM
Steve 22X
Chief1200,
In case you haven't guessed, the above guys are joking with you.

Top Gun Supply is a very well known and well respected dealer around here.


-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward
June 21, 2017, 06:30 PM
ARMT Guy
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
What do they specialize in?


You need the special decoder ring for that info.


But only if he signed the waiver.




"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."




June 21, 2017, 09:54 PM
joatmonv
I have banned myself from there. My LGS has some decent stock but every time I've gone there for a holster, I find something I want.


I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
June 21, 2017, 10:27 PM
RioGrande481
I think most all of my mags, and certainly all my SIG parts/accessories are from TGS.


RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976
June 21, 2017, 11:08 PM
BB61
Wasn't that a movie in the mid 80's?


__________________________

June 22, 2017, 06:06 AM
Skins2881
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Wasn't that a movie in the mid 80's?


Yep. Sure was.






Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
June 22, 2017, 07:22 AM
Kskelton
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
What do they specialize in?


"I can tell you I don't have money but what I do have are a very particular set of skills."


www.OneStopFirearms.com