SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone else embarrassed their wife’s carry gun looks more salty than yours?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else embarrassed their wife’s carry gun looks more salty than yours? Login/Join 
posted
I have to admit that my gun looks new and hers looks like it is actually carried. It is embarrassing Big Grin Big Grin. Hers has wear and dings around the rear sight, mine looks like it just came out the Sig 365 box.

Posts: 1101 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Proper holster vs purse of bag carry?

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drag it behind your car for a mile or two will change it.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Maybe she's a secret agent behind your back like Arnold in True Lies? Big Grin

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trade yours for the 365xl spectre distressed.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Josp hit the nail on the head. She does purse carry but uses a purse made for concealed carry. She also runs and walks with it in a fanny pack, so it is constantly being tossed around. Hell, I’m just happy she carries and cleans it for her often to ensure no lint build-up or debris anywhere. Big Grin

Posts: 1101 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's not too late. You can always send your P365 out for a "battle worn" finish job. Big Grin

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wish mine would carry. She’s a pretty good shot for only been out shooting a few times, but really doesn’t have much interest. My 18 yr old daughter, however, loves it and can shoot the nuts off a skeeter at 25 yards. She’s just waiting until she’s 21 to be able to carry.

P229 Enhanced Elite
P229R
P229

Posts: 60 | Location: Ga | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Maybe she’s just cooler than you, don’t be upset, you’re the mall ninja and she’s the navy seal. Good news is she’ll probably be on target quicker than you considering your gun has never even been drawn.

Amateur!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Maybe she’s just cooler than you, don’t be upset, you’re the mall ninja and she’s the navy seal. Good news is she’ll probably be on target quicker than you considering your gun has never even been drawn.

Amateur!

Lol….. that post made my day, but she would be a Green Beret since she was in the Army. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Plus, hers is heavy metal, while yours...ain't.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 125 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
quote:

Amateur!

Lol….. that post made my day, but she would be a Green Beret since she was in the Army. Big Grin

HMC? HMCS? I used to work heavy construction and would be doing a task such as say, removing a 60 Ton piece of equipment the size of a VW Beetle. At the end of the day I’d be covered in oil, grease, and grime, while more experienced guys could wear their clothes the next day, they weren’t doing any less work than me!

Seems something similar is going on here.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
quote:

Amateur!

HMC? HMCS? I used to work heavy construction and would be doing a task such as say, removing a 60 Ton piece of equipment the size of a VW Beetle. At the end of the day I’d be covered in oil, grease, and grime, while more experienced guys could wear their clothes the next day, they weren’t doing any less work than me!

Seems something similar is going on here.

I retired as a HMCS in 2014 after 24 years. I’m at the tail end of a BSN program Big Grin.