SIGforum
Looking for help with purchasing grips

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/1750035964

April 28, 2020, 07:02 AM
nilsjohan
Looking for help with purchasing grips
Hello everyone!

I'm trying to buy some new grips for my shadow 2 but I can only find them in the states and the only place that carries them doesn't ship interntaionally and I live in Sweden. I was wondering if anyone could help me buy them and then ship them to me in Sweden?

I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
April 28, 2020, 07:05 AM
marksman41
Go ahead and send me the info. on what grips you want, and if you have a particular store you want them from, and I'll send them your way.

April 28, 2020, 07:07 AM
nilsjohan
Thank you!

PM on the way
June 25, 2020, 04:31 PM
nilsjohan
I just wanted to post this as marksman41 really came through for me! It took the postal service about two months but today they finally arrived and I must say I'm really excited about how these grips made my CZ look!

Marksman41, thank you for your help and what turned out to actually be an amazing gift. I am at a loss for words, thank you!

Now, lets see if I got this posting image thing to work Smile

June 25, 2020, 04:36 PM
sigfreund
Thanks for a bit of happy news.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
June 25, 2020, 05:52 PM
.38supersig
Looks great!

June 25, 2020, 06:27 PM
DirectDrive
Looks awesome !
You have the coolest Shadow 2 in Sweden !
June 25, 2020, 06:38 PM
BigSwede
Nice grips Ma'am

June 25, 2020, 06:39 PM
SIGINT-228
quote:
Originally posted by nilsjohan:
I just wanted to post this as marksman41 really came through for me! It took the postal service about two months but today they finally arrived and I must say I'm really excited about how these grips made my CZ look!

Marksman41, thank you for your help and what turned out to actually be an amazing gift. I am at a loss for words, thank you!

Now, lets see if I got this posting image thing to work Smile

Congratulations!

------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?” Sergeant Major Dan Daly (USMC)