SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P210A Instruction Manual
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P210A Instruction Manual Login/Join 
Picture of rebut10
posted
Not sure where to put this, so here goes...

I've contacted Sig CS and they "don't do paper for anything but new products" and I've done a brief search on the web with no luck.

I'm looking for a hard copy of an instruction manual for a P210A. Normally I'd do a WTB or WTT in Classifieds to see what might surface but it has been recommended that no new WTB ads be listed there.

So, I am asking if anyone has an extra copy or knows where one might look to procure one.

This would be a reciprocal interaction in one way or another.

Thanks all.

Mods please feel free to relocate this inquiry if there is a better place to put it,

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rebut10,

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Not a hard/paper copy, but maybe this will do for now?
https://www.sigsauer.com/media...8-01REV02_proof2.pdf

Q

Posts: 26433 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Thanks Q,
I've already downloaded that and it is adequate for information purposes but I would like to have a hard copy in my file for reference when I'm not on the computer. Printing it out is an option but I would like an original copy. The consignment P210 I bought did not come with one.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1238 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
Refresh for luck.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
I have a spare 210 NIB, you could buy it and then split the manual between the two. Wink

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
po8,
email me the price...always open to a good deal. Big Grin
Still looking for a manual though.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Was kidding, I picked up two standard models when I heard they were going to be discontinued. Holding on to them until the price goes up.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
No problem p08. Good luck with your investment.

Still looking.

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.