SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Opinions Sought RE: Pistol Stippling Work
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions Sought RE: Pistol Stippling Work Login/Join 
posted
Who do we like for stippling pistols these days? I know Polymer Refined was well-liked around here but he’s been closed down for a bit now.

This will be for a Glock 34 that will be daily carried as a police duty gun. I’m hoping for something real aggressive.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 813 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might take a look at Talon Grips. Some models are pretty aggressive and its non-permanent and replaceable.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I much prefer stippling to checkering. For the 3 Colt 1911s I had Don Williams (Action Works) work up for me, I had the front strap stippled, and he ordered a bare mainspring housing (the flat kind that I prefer), and stippled that as well. This made for a very nice and slip free grip. Don did an excellent job, not too aggressive, just the right feel for me.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I had my old gen3 32 done by Polymer Refined. It's awesome!

I recently sent my off duty carry 45 to Cold Bore Custom! It's pretty great too!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Mod1 Firearms
http://mod1firearms.com/

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25421 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post