SIGforum
Unexpected purchase, P225A1 with 6 Mags and Holster, went back to two more guns :-)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/1700050225

September 04, 2026, 02:55 PM
wacopolumbo
Unexpected purchase, P225A1 with 6 Mags and Holster, went back to two more guns :-)
Happy Friday Everyone.

I stopped by a local gun store I hadn’t been to before and they had a very clean consignment P225A1 with box, papers, 6 mags and holster for $699. After seeing what these have been going for (never owned an A1, plenty of 225s and P6s) had me interested. I asked if the seller had flexibility in the price and offered $600. They called and he accepted. I’m happy with the deal. Gun feels great in the hand.

They have a really clean consignment Beretta 80X with 10 mags for $400. I have a feeling I will be going back up there tomorrow…


Here is the Obligatory pic after I got it home…



I went back today and grabbed the 80X for $400 with 10 mags. Sadly, 6 are 10 rounders, but that’s okay. Also grabbed a used NAA .32. Didn’t this use to be the seacamp 32?



This message has been edited. Last edited by: wacopolumbo,


Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...
September 04, 2026, 03:25 PM
Nick B
Holster, extra mags(40 bucks each), Hogue grips
(100 bucks). Looks like a great deal to me .
Congrats.
September 04, 2026, 04:09 PM
ibanda
Purdy! You got a great deal on all those mags.




"The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei
September 04, 2026, 09:18 PM
Il Cattivo
Excellent deal on a fine little carry pistol.
September 04, 2026, 09:40 PM
Vaftocr
Very nice and a great deal. Well done.
September 04, 2026, 10:31 PM
OttoSig
Would you mind sharing your gun wall set up?

By email if privacy is a concern. I’m always interested in new ideas.





Eight years to retirement! Just waiting!
September 05, 2026, 08:14 AM
wacopolumbo
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
Would you mind sharing your gun wall set up?

By email if privacy is a concern. I’m always interested in new ideas.


Good morning. Email sent :-)


Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...
September 05, 2026, 07:19 PM
SigSentry
Nice piece of kit right there (p225a1) Cool. 3 caliber trfecta. I have a Guardian in 380, glove required. Yeah, NAA definitely "inspired" by Seacamp.
September 05, 2026, 08:45 PM
wacopolumbo
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
Nice piece of kit right there (p225a1) Cool. 3 caliber trfecta. I have a Guardian in 380, glove required. Yeah, NAA definitely "inspired" by Seacamp.


Thanks. The shop also had the 380 and really wanted me to take them both, I was only interested in the 32 though.

I’ll keep checking that shop to see what they get in. Another bonus is that they do $25 transfers.


Regards,
Waco

Learning from my mistakes since 1974...