SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone have experience with the Beretta Nano?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have experience with the Beretta Nano? Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Local shop has them on a blowout, $209. I've been thinking a long time about replacing my j-frames in the carry rotation with a small 9. Intrigued by this, especially for the price.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one but got rid of it. You'd be better off with a 365.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I have one. I like it, decent trigger, handles and shoot well. Similar in size and function to the Shield.

Yeah, the P365 is a better all around pistol but for a whole lot more money. I would be all over that Nano for two bills. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
It's my regular CCW gun. Accurate, reliable, decent DA trigger. For $209, I would buy it immediately.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4340 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one on clearance at Rural King for $250. Definitely worth it.

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Called in advance to make sure it was there, drove an hour just to look at it and put it back on the shelf. I was really impressed with the pistol until I dry fired it. The trigger was absolutely horrible. Very long and very heavy. This is from someone who learned to shoot handguns on Smith & Wesson double actions. Unfortunately they only had the one in stock so no others to compare it to and see if this was just a bad example.

While there I did compare it side by side to the Sig P365 and Smith & Wesson Shield. The triggers on both of these pistols were remarkably better than the Beretta. I'm not exaggerating when I say the triggers on my j-frames are a dream compared to the Beretta. Disappointed and the search goes on for a small 9mm...

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I'm a huge fan of the P365, it would be impossible to beat in this size.

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Trust my life to one every single day, so I guess you could say I'd recommend it.

For 209? Buy 2.

Posts: 10199 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post