SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 X-Macro mini review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 X-Macro mini review Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
So I bought one of the new X-Macro P365 pistols without the ported slide comp. Has a regular 3.7 inch barrel and no porting holes in the slide.

150 rounds down range so far and what a fantastic pistol. My first shot was dead freaking center of the bullseye. Recoil is manageable. Shot some 124+p gold dots and those had some thump. Everything shot perfect with no issues.

This pistol kicks ass. That is all.

Will probably replace my Glock 19 that I keep in my get home bag (gasp!!)

This pistol
https://www.sigsauer.com/p365-xmacro-1.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bubbatime,

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Nice, thinking about a P365 in 380 for a new carry.

Posts: 23489 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
nice did it come with the magazine funnel and suppresor hieght sights?.

I love mine added a holosun and gode holster and I am done!!!

Posts: 7803 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My xmacro TACOPS has the giant magwell and the included four 17 rounders. My new xmacro is the newest 3.7 that has the manual safety. The magwell is regular and prints less than the giant magwell on the tacops. Neither has the suppressor height sights.

Posts: 92 | Location: NM | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
nice did it come with the magazine funnel and suppresor hieght sights?.

I linked the model I purchased in the original post. Its the regular X Macro with (2) 17 round mags, no magazine funnel, and regular P365 night sights.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
I have always been reluctant to carry a striker like the 320/365 without a trigger/manual safety. I generally carry DAO or 1911-style, but this gun is intriguing. Also, I do notice from your link to the SIG site, that it does have a manual safety option.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra21:
I have always been reluctant to carry a striker like the 320/365 without a trigger/manual safety. I generally carry DAO or 1911-style, but this gun is intriguing. Also, I do notice from your link to the SIG site, that it does have a manual safety option.

Here’s the one I have
MPN 365XCA-9-BXR3-MS
https://www.sportsmans.com/sho...171-rounds/p/1814575

Posts: 92 | Location: NM | Registered: May 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
xmacro tacops here w/o manual safety. Shoots great. Was EDC G43x but this took over. Picked up a P365 to also put in the rotation. Surprisingly soft shooters that have me questioning why I need any full-sized 9mm?

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 24, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post