SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My P210 Carry pic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My P210 Carry pic Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted

I’m happy with it. I have 150 rounds of FMJ 115 and 124gr and just put 75 rounds of various hollow points XTP’s Remington 115 HP’s and the Sig 124 V-crown.
All shot great it seems to be better set sight wise for the 124 grain rounds. I’ll have to dig up some 147 grain stuff and try it.
This is more of a plinker and carry around the property. For work and CCW I’ll stick with a Glock/ Shadow Systems gun.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9159 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
More I see it the nicer it looks good pic!

Posts: 1471 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Austin228:
More I see it the nicer it looks good pic!

I agree

Posts: 6891 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Dude !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8689 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Great pic! That model will be hard to pass up if it's on the shelf while I'm passing through.

Posts: 824 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post