SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Rebate: 2 mags and a bag Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Called SIG CS yesterday in the AM. Short wait on hold (about 10AM their time). The rep (name not noted; I'm bad about that) offered to place the order for me after he got my account address info squared away. Even though SIG NH has long had my physical address info in other databases of theirs, apparently it wasn't ever tied to the email address I use nowadays, which is the one I used to set up my so-called 'account'. Though he didn't come out and say so, the rep made it seem like this could've been the reason why the promo code wasn't working in the first place. However he fixed that data and then entered the code in for me and, VIOLA, it worked. I was told to expect my P229 13 rounders and even the pistol bag in about 7 to 10 days. If it gets here I suppose I have to be pleased. Well, at least no further whining. Wink

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ldg397
posted Hide Post
I was expecting this rebate to be a terrible experience based on the information here. Only issue I have to complain about is the wait but wasn’t terrible. I received both codes this week a day apart even though they were submitted 3 weeks apart.

Went on last night everything was in stock in out done just waiting on them to be delivered. All in all went very well no issues.

Posts: 84 | Location: College Station, TX | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ So far, this for me too. Been pretty painless. Got my codes all together about a month after submitting the info. Just waiting on 220 mags at this point.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2740 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
Entered for the rebate 10/11, received my code 12/6, placed order for two free P320 mags and a black bag that same day. No fuss.

Glad to see there are some here who were not freaking out over the wait and threating to bring lawsuits against SIG because they thought they were going to somehow be 'screwed' out of their free stuff.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
I have been patiently waiting for ~3 months for my "code". It still says it is being processed. I called the rebate contact number and they said that it has been approved and it is just waiting for the code to be generated. That's cool, but they said the same thing about a month ago.

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
So I just got off the phone with Sig. The promotion has been extended for 2 months because of all the problems. Everybody who got the "invalid serial number" message is going to be reviewed again. I was told to call again the end of this month to get an update on my status.

Unbelievable.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Well it's a Christmas miracle. 226 magazines and the bag in stock at the same time AND my code worked. Exciting right? Oh, their retarded website can't recognize my perfectly normal street address. Roll Eyes good thing my wife keeps a PO box. Thankfully that worked, and my order has been accepted and completed.

I never got too worked up over it, it is after all free stuff that I don't really need. It was worth following through with though, the mags will sit brand new along with the 3 that came with the gun, for a rainy day.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CAR:
Entered for the rebate 10/11, received my code 12/6, placed order for two free P320 mags and a black bag that same day. No fuss.

Glad to see there are some here who were not freaking out over the wait and threating to bring lawsuits against SIG because they thought they were going to somehow be 'screwed' out of their free stuff.

If You are referring to me.....I posted that after wasting 65 minutes of my life on hold.

I was pissed. LOL. And by the way....STILL NO freebies for me. 10mm 220 mags not in stock.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got codes to work for all 3 guns I registered. No invalid messages. Just had to wait for P220 mags to come in stock. It even let me pick 10 round mags. Hopefully , should have my freebies by New Years. Better performance than the Smith rebate on my compact.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2740 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
After nearly 4 months since purchase and registration, my 2 mags and a bag order was finally placed this morning. I had called twice after not receiving my code by the deadline they provided on the status page. After finally receiving the code a couple of weeks ago, it didn't work. I decided not to call for a while and, sure enough, the code worked today.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:

If You are referring to me.....I posted that after wasting 65 minutes of my life on hold.

I was pissed. LOL. And by the way....STILL NO freebies for me. 10mm 220 mags not in stock.

Not meant for you or anyone else in particular. It just seems that people have very little patience these days.

But then again, I grew up when waiting 6 to 8 weeks for delivery was the norm. Maybe I'm just getting old. Frown

Now get off my lawn you whippersnappers! LOL

BTW: I got notification that my mags and bag shipped on 12/13. They are coming via FedEx Not-So-Smart Post, so they will arrive in about 10 days.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good deal it looks like Sig is finally getting this taken care. Congrats to all of you that have been waiting and getting nowhere. A 2 month extension is definitely a step in the right direction.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, here it is, two weeks and a day after Aaron at Sig customer service told me he had my "two mags and a bag" "in hand" and that he
would ship them out and I would have them within two weeks. I do not.

Posts: 21 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
My bag and mags are now safe and sound at home. I put in for them on Oct 6th I just checked.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered my Bags and Mags (2 Guns) December 8th, received 2 boxes at 7:09am this morning!
I ordered P229-1 15 round 9mm Magazines and was very pleasantly surprised to get Made in Italy (Mec Gar) mags.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CXXX,

Posts: 82 | Location: TENNESSEE | Registered: October 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
My bag and mags arrived today.

addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
My P229 CC TALO mags arrived today, as did the SIG purse (my wife's description).

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glock Stock & Barrel
Picture of gtmtnbiker98
posted Hide Post
Received my two mags and a purse from SIG yesterday, as well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4436 | Location: Southcentral Ohio | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The site took my code today without a hassle!
Great progress!!!

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by One Eye:
Well, here it is, two weeks and a day after Aaron at Sig customer service told me he had my "two mags and a bag" "in hand" and that he
would ship them out and I would have them within two weeks. I do not.

Well, here it is, with two weeks long come and gone with no mags and no bag. Mike at CS now tells me, "By the end of the week, or maybe two", because they had a snowstorm. Tick, tick, tick.....

Posts: 10 | Location: Illinois | Registered: February 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post