SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Advise on holster for a 320compact with laser
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Advise on holster for a 320compact with laser Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
I have a P320 Compact with both a laser on the rail as well as a romeo sight ... I need a holster that will work with the laser.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
Is holster size an issue? The Safariland ALS holster with the light bay will fit a full size or smaller 320 with nearly any light or laser, but it's not a small holster.

Posts: 10201 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Size is not an issue.... this is for the Front Sight 4 day defensive handgun class and I was just toying with the idea of keeping the laser on the pistol. They want outside the waste holster with no or very little tilt forward.

I've run through their holster finder program and I get to the part where you are supposed to list a light on the pistol but it has no choice of a laser specific and I'm not sure which of the lights they list will come close to a basic Crimson Trace Laser.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post