SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P226 Mec Gar Magazines: 18 vs 20 Rd. Which do you prefer, and why?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P226 Mec Gar Magazines: 18 vs 20 Rd. Which do you prefer, and why? Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
when I'm elected one of the first things I'm going to dictate:

"No honest law abiding citizen should need more than a 15 round magazine in a pistol."

I've come to expect comments like this from you. Remarkably, and obviously with much practice, you've managed to achieve that state of determination in which one refuses to allow their ignorance to interfere with their opinions... otherwise known as 'blissful ignorance'.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
when I'm elected one of the first things I'm going to dictate:

"No honest law abiding citizen should need more than a 15 round magazine in a pistol."
You stupid fucking asshole. I've told you time and again- THINK before you post. What the fuck is wrong with you? You're either an idiot or a troll. Which is it? Are you trolling us? I'll boot your fucking ass out of here in a New York minute. You'd better figure it out.

Get your head out of your ass or get out of this forum. Ridiculous.

Posts: 107606 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Wow! Just when you thought Blume9mm can't put any more foot in mouth, he manages to make room for more. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26392 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Looks like I’m off to scroll through someone’s post history, not much else going on this morning.

Why was it in quotation marks??? We’re you trying to be sarcastic?

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6319 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post