SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wilson Grip Modules - Small, Medium, or Large?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson Grip Modules - Small, Medium, or Large? Login/Join 
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted
Hi!

I've googled a bit but I have yet to see a straight answer -

So I know Wilson is making grip modules for the P320 and has begun to roll out the compact & x-compact variants.

How do these compare girthwise to the modules offered by SIG? Are they closest to the Medium module (which is my assumption), or are they closer to the small or large, or some middle ground in between?

Thanks in advance!

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not home, so can't see mine, but I believe they're just one size. It is a medium, I think, but the their medium, because of the grip shape, is smaller. A standard Sig grip, I can just get my thumb to the mag release, or have to turn the pistol in my hand slightly to do it, but with the wilson, I can easily rest on it. I don't know if the grip is that much smaller, or if it's because the back strap is narrower at the web of the hand, top of the rear grip. Its's higher cut, and very comfortable.

I liked them enough that I put them on several pistols, including full size, compact, carry, etc, and I'll probably try one on a sub compact now that they're out.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Wilson modules run on the medium/small size in direct comparison to Sigs. The grip angle is different, more 1911-like, so the module fits the hand differently. I prefer the Sig modules in large, but I find the Wilsons fit my hand and shoot very well. If Wilson made a .45 grip module, I'd have them on all of my 320s, they are that good. YMMV

Posts: 45 | Registered: June 28, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Whelp, I am fresh out of excuses now...

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post