SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    fair price to put together a P365 slide
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fair price to put together a P365 slide Login/Join 
posted
I have been slowly collecting all the parts to put together a p365 slide.

My eyes are not what they used to be.

I was going to put it together but I am thinking of taking it to a gunsmith for assembly.

What would be a fair price for that?

It includes putting in TruGlow sights and installing a Romeo Zero to a pre-cut slide.

Does anyone know of a good gunsmith in the Boston to southern NH area?

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Honestly, what you are looking to do is fairly straightforward and can be accomplish with basic home tools. I say you watch a Youtube video and you'll be done with your project in less time than it will take you to drive to the gunsmith and back

Posts: 63 | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
^^^ That.

Very easy operation and only requires watching a video tutorial. Not worth the time, let alone the money, a gunsmith will charge.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
If you did not want to do this yourself, contact the SIG Sauer Pro Shop at the Academy and see if they can help you. They are right in southern New Hampshire.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4989 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was going to do that but I have a third party slide.

All the other parts are new from Sig directly.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Shouldn't take a qualified Sig Smith more than 45 minutes for the job with sights consuming the most time. I could do it sans the sights in 20 minutes. Maybe the third party slide company offers such service, if not let your fingers do the walking and call a few respected Smiths.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post