SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Carry mags in a P320 Compact?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Carry mags in a P320 Compact? Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted
I accidentally brought 320 Carry mags for a 320 Compact. They fit but stick out a bit.

Does anyone make a sleeve so they look better in a 320 Compact?

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you want X-Grips:

https://x-grips.com/sigsauer/p320250c/

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. X-Grips are what you're after:

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. That was exactly what I wanted ... and ordered a few.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can just buy a carry frame for $39 list if you want...

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
You can just buy a carry frame for $39 list if you want...

Then what will he do with his compact mags? Wink

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take them

I just put a wilson compact module on my subcompact slide. Great setup. One can never have enough magazines.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post