SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P320 sight options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P320 sight options Login/Join 
posted
I recently picked up a Wilson Combat P320 as an off-duty carry option. I prefer everything that the P320 offers compared to my on-duty Glock 17, except for the sights due to the Sig "combat hold" versus the "center hold" that I have on my Glock.

Is there any known manufacturer that makes either a front sight #10 or a sight combination that will allow for a "center hold" sight picture?

I know the simplest answer is just get used to the combat hold, but just looking to keep my sight hold the same for my on- and off-duty guns.

Thanks all

Posts: 12 | Registered: February 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I'd try Dawson Precision. I think they measure their sight heights differently than Sig does, b/c their numbers don't line up w/ Sig's heights. I'd call them for advice.

Here's a link to their Tritium front sight:
https://dawsonprecision.com/da...ritium-front-sights/

Dawson is best know for their fiber optic sights, so if you want a fiber optic one, you will have a lot more options.

Posts: 3189 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
I'd try Dawson Precision. I think they measure their sight heights differently than Sig does, b/c their numbers don't line up w/ Sig's heights. I'd call them for advice.

Here's a link to their Tritium front sight:
https://dawsonprecision.com/da...ritium-front-sights/

Dawson is best know for their fiber optic sights, so if you want a fiber optic one, you will have a lot more options.

Dawson Precision, the best there is, I have them on all my Sigs,,,,and,,,guaranteed to shoot point of aim, that is if you buy the combination front/rear sights.

Posts: 210 | Location: United States | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post