SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Where to buy Glock 33rd 9mm mags
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy Glock 33rd 9mm mags Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Moderators please delete my prior attempts to post. I didn't realize my other retailer was frowned upon.
Shit, I'm not too happy with Natchez, either, with their "We don't sell to certain states, and it's not because of Federal or state laws" bullshit.

Don't worry about it. You're fine. If I wanted, I could stop links to Natchez being posted, but I don't. The other one, though- ick.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bucking Horse Outpost has a mag sale going thru the 22nd. 33, 24 and standard cap all on sale. Free shipping over $175 last time I ordered. Good to deal with.

Apparently it ended at midnight on the 22nd.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wolfe 21,

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2741 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks Wolfe, tried to order a few things from this outfit but won't let you check out as a guest and I could not register. Seems funky at best, oh well.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Wolfe, their sale is continued. 24 rd. G17 mags at $28.99 ea. Which is the best price I have seen. They remedied their check out issues. Thanks as they had a few other items I needed as well. Appreciated the heads up.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No problem. I have ordered from them a couple times before. Seemed ok, shipped a little slower than I'd like, but got what I ordered.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2741 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post