SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 1911 Nitron Carry Fastback - 45
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 1911 Nitron Carry Fastback - 45 Login/Join 
Picture of usmc-nav
posted
I just purchased a Nitron Carry Fastback in 45. Will not be able to shoot until the weekend. What is the opinion of this pistol? It looks like it is discontinued? My box shows mine made in 2012.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t have that gun but I have the Sig Scorpion Fastback Carry, which I believe are very similar. I love it. Has been one hundred percent reliable with about 500 rounds thru so far. I carry 230 grain HSTs in it.

Fire fears me, Women love me!

Posts: 83 | Location: York, PA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Congrats,you going to let us see it?

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Local store had the same pistol in .357 Sig. I was very tempted buy it, but by the time I finally decided to get it, someone else already liberated it from the store.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11769 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nightmare Carry .45 owner here. Mine has been excellent through 1500 rounds or so. Even works with crappy, ancient GI mags I use for range practice.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16101 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
I have the same exact model that I purchased new from Osage County guns in Feb 2013.

Has been a great shooter and zero problems. A number of years ago I added a Crimson Trace laser as well.

Posts: 3731 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post