SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What is your favorite DA/SA pistol?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your favorite DA/SA pistol? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Beretta 96A1 with Simonich/ Gunner grips.

Posts: 192 | Registered: June 06, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
For a range toy my Wilson Brigadier Tactical is my favorite while my USP compact 9mm is my favorite daily driver.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
For range use its my new CZ 75 SP 01 Tactical. For carry its my Walther P99 AS.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
For EDC my ‘04 German Police Pistol Sig P225, with a High Torque and QTR trigger by Jerry Ritacco, in addition to magazine baseplates from BDavis. Speaking of Brad, has anyone heard from him lately?
At the range, my current DA/SA favorite is the CZ Shadow 2.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dakor,

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
As a type, the S&W 4506; sturdy, accurate, reliable, manly.
In particular, the CZ 97B high gloss blue finish. As above, and handsome.
For a range of practical purposes and ingenuity, the Walther P99 AS in 0.40 caliber.

Oddly, I hardly ever shoot these pistols.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
SIG P226 9mm no doubt.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fusternc:
For range use its my new CZ 75 SP 01 Tactical. For carry its my Walther P99 AS.

I too think the P99AS is a great firearm for CC.

Posts: 232 | Registered: April 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whichever one I'm shooting.

Posts: 1335 | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
My P239 from Dans to GGI to me. That's a slim margin to any of the many Sig P series I have.

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
HK P2000:

And Beretta 92 Smile

Posts: 531 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I only own one DA/SA (not counting wheel guns), so I guess my favorite is my P229 Legion

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AZnine
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92FS

Posts: 163 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Registered: June 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Sig P229 Stainless Steel Elite!

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92A1 with LTT TJIAB and G-conversion.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Sig P226. While this isn't the gun I'm currently carrying, it's the one that got me started down my life path. It'll likely be the last to go. I am in fact carrying a more current MK25 today, so basically the same thing.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I keep going back to the low capacity P239.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10907 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
P226. I have a simple older non-rail (first Sig I ever used), the Tac-ops, which I swapped out the grips for some nice extended Hogues, x-5 tactical, and a 226 Legion (with an interchangeable RX slide, thank you JJones!). I have a 229, a 227, and a 239, but the original 226 is still the favorite.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the P239.

Mine came to me as a 40 and I added a 9mm comped conversion bbl and a 357Sig comped bbl.

If I thinned myself to only 3 handguns, it would be one of them.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Thought it was the P220, but after shooting my Beretta 92A1 with LTT TJIAB, it has been replaced. Wink

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post