SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New rgrizzle holster!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New rgrizzle holster! Login/Join 
posted
I just got back from vacation to find my new holster waiting for me.. Thanks Ryan and Kay!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4cow...0529_181530.jpg?dl=0

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amc,

Posts: 2754 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
I have three of Ryan's holsters. A SSR IWB, a paddle holster OWB (both for my P938) and an SSR IWB for my CZ 2075 RAMI BD. Absolute superb workmanship, and well worth waiting for. The paddle holster is not on his web site. It is a special that he made on request. Currently wearing the paddle with the P938. This holster has not been off my hip since I received it in January. When the weather improves I will switch out to the IWB SSR.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a TC2 monday in the mail from Ryan also for my P30L, fits like a glove and very comfy. I have 2 OWB and 3 IWB RGrizzle and a belt I wear everyday.

Posts: 450 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a Rgrizzle pocket holster for my LCP2 I use every day love it!

Posts: 124 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ryan does great work. Beautiful holster you have there!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10210 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Beautiful work. I'm kicking myself for not having ordered a couple of these holsters for myself......

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have three or four of his OWB holsters and they are excellent. What I particularly like is the way they are curved to fit around my body just behind my hip to bring in the grip for concealability. I want to get an IWB but I am not sure as between the SSR and T&C (either would be leather reinforced not metal). For those with experience, which do you find more concealable? TIA.

Posts: 552 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SteveR2012
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kho:
I have three or four of his OWB holsters and they are excellent. What I particularly like is the way they are curved to fit around my body just behind my hip to bring in the grip for concealability. I want to get an IWB but I am not sure as between the SSR and T&C (either would be leather reinforced not metal). For those with experience, which do you find more concealable? TIA.

I can't comment about the T&C, but I find the SSR very comfortable and very concealable. Being able to adjust height and cant certainly helps to optimize concealability. The SSR is my regular summer holster.

Posts: 109 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer the steel reinforced mouths on my holsters so i can reholster without difficulty. TC2 spreads the weight of the gun comfortably on your hip .

Posts: 450 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
He makes some good stuff. I have a GS2 coming for my P320 on Monday. Long wait, but worth it.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post