SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P322 at Buds.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P322 at Buds. Login/Join 
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted
Just an FYI for anyone interested. I was at Buds in Lexington Ky today and they had eighteen Sig P322’s in stock. The young lady explained to me they are not showing on their website yet so you may need to call them.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Showings as out of stock on the website now Frown

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Showings as out of stock on the website now Frown

If you click on Retail Store Availability it shows them in stock at the Lexington store. Call them first thing in the morning.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
What was the price?

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
What was the price?

$499

Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I handled one today for the 1st time today though not at Bud’s.
I was kind of excited about the 322. Not so much anymore the FN 502 is a much better gun in the hand.

The 322 has a cheap feel to it. Did not feel anything like the 320 or 365.
The trigger was also bleh.

I was bummed.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25423 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A hundred bucks over MSRP? Bud's changed ownership 3 years ago and they are now often overprices. They had the SA-35 "Hi-Power" for a while at double MSRP. No thanks.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:
A hundred bucks over MSRP? Bud's changed ownership 3 years ago and they are now often overprices. They had the SA-35 "Hi-Power" for a while at double MSRP. No thanks.

Ouch. I was unaware of this not having been in the market for quite some time. Appreciate your posting this!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My last 2 purchases with Buds convinced me I won’t go out of my way to ever do business with them again. They were total assholes to deal with.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They forget that the gun business is not always booming.

Posts: 17145 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to defend buds, but to my knowledge MAP is 399. MSRP is 449 according to distributors websites. It's $50 over MSRP, but it's still under current market value according to the big gun auction websites and the links the other websites from Sig Sauer's website for places that have it for sale.

If you want to wait for one I'm sure prices will go down, but right now 499 doesn't seem like a terrible price for one.

Can't fault a company for having a majority of their inventory under MSRP and having one thing over MSRP.

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a gun shop owner but your post doesn’t sound correct. My understanding backed up by multiple sources I’ve read is that Sig no longer uses MSRP at all. They tell dealers what the MAP is and there is no msrp. So if your websites are announcing an msrp it is a made up number that is just as real as the number 42 from the sci fi novel. MAP is 399. That is the only number that matters. So, 100 over not 50. And yes, Bud’s still sucks. lol

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
My last 2 purchases with Buds convinced me I won’t go out of my way to ever do business with them again. They were total assholes to deal with.

Stick to using the internet, no assholes to deal with!

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marlin Fan:

Stick to using the internet, no assholes to deal with!

Please show me where to fill out the online 4473 form. Wink

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Just an example found it at $409 at Omaha Outdoors, free shipping, so there are better prices out there

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/sig-sauer-p322/

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post