SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    In the last tne yars, or so, Which from which maker have you purchased the most handguns?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In the last tne yars, or so, Which from which maker have you purchased the most handguns? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
For me, its been S&W.

Question:
Which manufacturer has sold you the most handguns?

Choices:
Glock
Sig
S&W
Ruger
Springfield
Colt
other? Tell us which.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15906 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By far Glock.
At one time, I owned every Glock but the 45 GAP and 10mm models. Had a G40 MOS last year but sold it.
They fit and I'm pretty good with one. More accurate with one only 1 other manufacturer than Glock.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Darn, I cant correct the typos without resetting the poll results to zero.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15906 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
SIG

Q

Posts: 26441 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'll go with Ruger. Two LCPs and one 22/45 Lite. In second place is CZ, a P-07 and a P-01.

Posts: 27977 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
HK.

I drifted back tradional DA/SA for my needs and HK gave me a perfect set of options for my needs across the spectrum.

I have also found that they don’t hate me. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Glock 1st, Beretta 2nd, HK 3rd.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ has become my addiction

Posts: 80 | Registered: July 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Caspian, frame and slide (x3), to build 1911s.

Posts: 141 | Registered: June 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
I'm moving back to the P series metal units, although I did buy a 365.

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 869 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More Glocks than all other brands combined.

Posts: 604 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last 5 were Sigs

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10 years, definitely SIG. P228, P226, SP2022, P230, P320. Still need to get a P365. I have bought other brands, but I don’t think more than one of each: Colt, HK, Walther, waiting on an FN currently.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1861 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
In the past few years:

Gen4 G19
Gen5 G17
Gen5 G19
Glock 45
Glock 48

Colt Custom Shop Series 70 Competition
Colt Custom Shop M45A1

Dan Wesson Vigil Commander 9mm

Sometime in the New Year I would like to get an SP5, Wilson EDC X9, STI Stacato Comp or Combat Master and if they would start importing that new Alien pistol, I might be tempted to grab one.

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
SIG, by far.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
SIG...by far. In the company of others, they may say that I have a problem...but here, I’m status quo.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
SIG and Glock.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37118 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Easily SIG. They're the ones who keep coming up with multiple models of pistols that I want to own and shoot. Over the last ten years they've also been the ones whose older models I've wanted to go back and get on the used market. Something neat will often pop up from other makers, but SIG's consistently come up with interesting pistols.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Glock, followed closely by SIG with S&W bringing up the rear.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
SIG

Now thats funny Q.

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post