SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P 365 X Macro streamlight question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P 365 X Macro streamlight question Login/Join 
posted
I bought a P-365 X Macro. I want to put a Streamlight light on it, Which light and key set will work on the macro? I bought the TLR 7 Sub light marked sig, this light fits bu does not lock into the rail. Im told I need a different key . Anybody know which one? the light did not come with any extra keys. Any help is appreciated'

Posts: 442 | Location: people republic of Crapachusettes | Registered: September 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The TLR-7Sub for the P365 is only for the non-Macro P365s, like the standard, X, and XL. Those have a proprietary rail.

Whereas the P365 XMacro uses a standard 1913 rail, with cross-slots.

Therefore, the TLR-7Sub for the P365 with the Sig-marked key won't work on the XMacro. You need a TLR-7 for the standard 1913 rail.

That would be the standard (non-"Sub") TLR-7, the standard (non-"Sub") TLR-7A, or the TLR-7 Sub with the 1913 key specifically.

I'd recommend contacting Streamlight to see if they will send you a 1913 key for your TLR-7 Sub.

XMacro with (non-sub) TLR-7:

XMacro with (non-sub) TLR-7A:

XMacro with TLR-7 Sub with 1913 key installed:

Posts: 32521 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THank you

Posts: 442 | Location: people republic of Crapachusettes | Registered: September 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post