SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Need P320 X5 Info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need P320 X5 Info Login/Join 
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted
I have fired the full size 320, but not the X5. Does the beaver tail on the X5 allow a higher grip on the pistol, or is it like the beaver tail on the P226/P220? Also, has anyone tried sculpting the grip module of a P320 to get a higher grip on the pistol? Thanks for any information.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
I have the 320RX and the 320X5 and the X5 does let you get a slightly higher grip but I don't notice and difference in recoil between the two. What I do like better about the X5 grip is the flat sides. The flat sides give me a better reference for my grip. It also helps me keep the recoil traveling vertically and I feel like I track the red dot better.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Novice Elk Harvester
Picture of ronnied316
posted Hide Post
I carry the 320RX on duty, and I put the X5 frame on it. I shoot better with that grip, than the stock 320 grip. Just feels better in the hand, I like the beavertail for hand placement, and I really like the weight in the rear of the grip as well.

"SUCCESS only comes before WORK in the dictionary"

Posts: 412 | Location: Kitsap Peninsula, WA | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. This is the kind of info I was looking for.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post