SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 Check in - how are they holding up?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Check in - how are they holding up? Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
Just wanted to check in on the P365's out there...

How are yours holding up? Have had to have yours replaced, or repaired? Do you have a high round count? Any tips, modifications...good or bad.

Posts: 1970 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shot mine over 1,000 before carrying it. No malfunctions. Switched to an XL grip since I preferred the 12-round magazine anyway. I like it with the short slide.

Posts: 5165 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Come on, man. Really? Your own thread, https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...830060764#7830060764

Q

Posts: 26443 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Come on, man. Really? Your own thread, https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...830060764#7830060764

My apologies...I blame it on the quarantine and sheer boredom... Big Grin

Posts: 1970 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
Just wanted to check in on the P365's out there...

How are yours holding up? Have had to have yours replaced, or repaired? Do you have a high round count? Any tips, modifications...good or bad.

See my reply at the top of page two in your other thread. Wink Razz

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
I wish I could go to the range,been a few weeks since I fired my p365.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a 365, shot about 5-600 rounds, all brands,
zero flaws, no nuttin. Like the size, the trigger, easy to rack, not impressed with the accuracy thou. That's probably on me. It's a keeper.

Posts: 43 | Location: Hilton Head Island, SC | Registered: August 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post