Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 Login/Join 
posted
I’m new to Sigs but definitely not new to guns. Looking at a new P365. For those who own one, would you buy it again? Thanks.

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 02, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Q

Posts: 26417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes , its a great gun.........

Posts: 449 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Indeed I would.

Posts: 81 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I love mine.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes. I shoot it as well, or better, than full sized pistols. It's carried every day.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Yes, it’s a great ccw pistol.

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Posts: 3481 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Yes, and I have 3 of them now.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
when I got my XL, my wife wanted it
had to buy her one too

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't like mine and sold it straight away. However, Sig now makes a metal frame for the P365 and I have one on order. It's the AXG Legion and from everything I read it should be great.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for your responses.

Posts: 2 | Registered: April 02, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I bought three, so....Big Grin

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, and I did. I have two.

Posts: 93 | Registered: April 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve had two since 2018. I sold one. I carried it often but never shot it as well as other carry guns. My problem was it was too small for me. I tried the Wilson grip and though it was better, the grip was too short for me. I acquired several 12 round mags before I retired and found I shot the gun better with them. I carried the gun with the ten round mag and used a 12 round as a backup.

Since I almost never pocket carry the gun, I recently bought a Wilson X module and converted all my 12 round mags to the flat baseplates. It’s perfect for me now.

I am noticing that the X-Ray night sights aren’t as bright as they were 6 years ago so a new set or possibly a different maker is on the horizon.

Posts: 757 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
I have two, so….

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
Yes, and I have 3 of them now.

quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
I bought three, so....Big Grin

Dang! I thought it'd be cool to have a second one... you guys make me feel way far behind. Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I also have two, a standard and an XL

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why wouldn't you?
I am sure most here on SIGforum has at least one.

Welcome to the Forum!

Don't forget to read all 564 pages of the "You will buy a Glock" thread while you are here!

“Let us dare to read, think, speak and write.”

John Adams

Posts: 317 | Location: Land of 10000 Taxes | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post