SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I’m picking up a P365 XL today. Optic questions inside.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I’m picking up a P365 XL today. Optic questions inside. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Since Glock hasn’t released an OS G43x/48 I decided to give the 365xl a whirl.

Has anyone here given the Romeo Zero a good hard run?

Anyone done a comparison to the RMSC?

Springfield is selling a Shield sight. It looks to be a less expensive version of the Shield.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
Since Glock hasn’t released an OS G43x/48 I decided to give the 365xl a whirl.

Has anyone here given the Romeo Zero a good hard run?

Anyone done a comparison to the RMSC?

Springfield is selling a Shield sight. It looks to be a less expensive version of the Shield.

My 365Xl is traveling across the state waiting for a phone call from the fun shop as we speak.

The videos I have seen on either optic so far have been decent. I'm waiting for Aaron with Sage Dynamics to get one and beat the hell out of it first before I buy one.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of agent1138
posted Hide Post
If you can wait, Sig is releasing the XL with optics installed this coming year. It would be cheaper to buy it this way then separately.

Keep Calm and Carry Concealed

Posts: 677 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by agent1138:
If you can wait, Sig is releasing the XL with optics installed this coming year. It would be cheaper to buy it this way then separately.

I’ve learned my lesson waiting on SIG to release something. It could be next week or next year. I got it at a great deal anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post