SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 tlr1 key and holster compatibility
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 tlr1 key and holster compatibility Login/Join 
posted
I have a new 320 compact and tlr1. The tlr1 came with various keys including the 1913 and 320 key. As best i can tell the 320 key moves the light rearward maybe an 1/8 to 1/4 inch compared to the 1913 key. The 320 key makes it a little easier to operate the light.

I started looking at kydex belt light bearing holsters, and at least one manufacturer was very specific that they mold using the 1913 key. My concern is buying a 1913 made holster and using a 320 key makes me think the gun will seat incorrectly in the holster and not have retention on the light. Have any of you ran into this problem? Is there a solution besides just using the 1913 key?

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wish I had an answer...but I'm glad to hear there is a dedicated P320 key, as the positioning of the TLR-1 w/1913 key on my P320 Carry is annoying.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dehughes,

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Have you contacted Werkz Holsters? I don’t see one for it specifically with that light, but they have a custom holster tab on their site, and it looks like they’ll make one to your specs. I recently bought one of their off-the-shelf IWB holsters for my G19X with Olight Valkyrie PL-Mini and I’m extremely pleased with it. Hope that helps.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll check out werkz

Posts: 380 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post