SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A tale of 2 new guns and 2 old farts at the range
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A tale of 2 new guns and 2 old farts at the range Login/Join 
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oscars father:
They were most likely annoying, ignorant people BEFORE they were old! Being old doesn't make one stupid or rude, it is a life long path. I am "old" and never give unsolicited comments, but then, at the range I stay the hell away from everyone else and expect the same. Know-it-alls seem to have no minimum age

Yes, young assholes become old assholes, provided someone doesn't kill them first.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha! Someone once remarked about a particularly obnoxious senior that he must be one tough SOB to have lived this long w/out having been taken out by now!

Posts: 87 | Location: NEPA | Registered: February 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard a rumor that the two old farts had been practicing earlier with one of those unicorn 4” P210 Carrys.

Anyone else hear that?

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Had a long conversation with the president of the board this afternoon while I was at the range. He's not happy, we'll see what comes of it.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11768 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post