SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Gun of the Month
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun of the Month Login/Join 
Picture of mjohn
posted
Does anyone know where I can find Sig's Gun of the Month list. Sig promoted a limited run of pistols each month that featured special features or special services from Sig's services shop. A different gum was featured each month.

The guns were a limited run each month and the complete historical list detailed the model of gun, the promotional features and how many were produced.

I know with 100% certainty that someone or Sig put together this list. I have a gun that was on the list and I can no longer find the list. I believe the promotion ran for about for about 1 1/2 years and was probably sometime in the early 2000's (but I am not sure).

I would appreciate help in locating this complete list again.

Thanks

Posts: 1465 | Location: Sandbox City VA | Registered: September 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26418 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mjohn
posted Hide Post
Thanks 12131 and I was hoping you would reply. I saw your list when I was looking around on the forum and also Google.

However,that is not the list that I saw before.

The list went something like
this............

Month and year
Gun name (Example) P226
Features (Example) Extended controls
Number Produced (Example) Low Num (100-300)

Posts: 1465 | Location: Sandbox City VA | Registered: September 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
There is only one list, and it's inside the link I posted above. But, here it is, on its own. Smile
http://www.guidosst.com/GOTMs.html

Q

Posts: 26418 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post