SIGforum
Robert Burke

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/1120042444

July 10, 2018, 08:53 PM
twodollarbill
Robert Burke
After safety up grade my trigger wasn’t as good as Robert had made it. So I called THE SIG ARMOR.
Robert sent a shipping label 1 week later it’s back in my safe with a very fine trigger.
Many thinks to Robert Burke.
July 10, 2018, 08:57 PM
He's the man for SIG action work. Not only exceptional work, but fast turn around time, too.

Q

July 10, 2018, 09:02 PM
P226RN
If only I had more thumbs he would get more than two thumbs up! Awesome work awesome guy!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

July 10, 2018, 09:06 PM
piedrarc
Robert did the trigger job on my HK P30 and it is superb in every aspect.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click
July 10, 2018, 09:09 PM
Blue Dog
He has done work on my USP's and a P239 dak. Robert does excellent work.
July 10, 2018, 09:50 PM
pingman274
I picked up a 938 when they first came out but hated the ambi safety and crunchy trigger. Robert fixed both of those issues expertly.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member
July 10, 2018, 11:19 PM
V-Tail
I bought a P938 from a member here, that Mr. Burke had worked on (got rid of the ambi safety!), and I sent hem a P245. GREAT job, made the P245 much more shootable for me, very fast turnaround.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
July 10, 2018, 11:48 PM
YooperSigs
He helped breath new life into one of my ancient German P226s. He even talked me into an SRT trigger for it. First class work!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
July 11, 2018, 12:58 AM
dry-fly
Robert is great people and fun to hang out with if your given the opportunity.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...
July 11, 2018, 04:06 AM
Anush
quote:
He's the man for SIG action work. Not only exceptional work, but fast turn around time, too.

+1

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch
July 11, 2018, 08:10 AM
caryc
Robert worked over my P938, and it could not have turned out better... If one of my SIGs needs work in the future, that is where it is going..
July 11, 2018, 08:24 AM
henryaz
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
Robert is great people and fun to hang out with if your given the opportunity.

I have not had the opportunity to meet Robert in person. On the phone (for several action jobs) he seems as personable as Don Williams, who I have met in person several times (I live pretty close to Don).

July 11, 2018, 08:31 AM
dry-fly
Yup, I suspect most wouldn’t have the opportunity. I happen to be relatively local to him, plus he was at Rainmans SF shoot three years or so ago.

July 11, 2018, 10:06 AM
Pipe Smoker
My 9mm X5 Comp had a Robert Burke action job, after which its trigger was superb in all aspects. Take-up, break force, over travel, reset. I wouldn’t trade my Comp for an L1 model. Well, maybe for a gen 1 B&W…

Serious about crackers
July 11, 2018, 10:40 AM
GusMcCrae
I've now had three Sigs done by Mr. Burke. Top notch in every respect.
July 11, 2018, 11:56 AM
FN in MT
I've sang his praises here , for 3 or 4 years now. Recently got a 220 in 10mm back from Robert, his usual amazing work.
July 11, 2018, 03:58 PM
dgrdvm
I have had a P320, a P229 Legion, and a P320 X5 all to Mr Burke. Great work, great communication, always willing to discuss what you may need, and of course, a quick turnaround.
I kinda factor him in to the cost of a new gun purchase at this point.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin
July 11, 2018, 04:07 PM
yanici
quote:
Originally posted by twodollarbill:
After safety up grade my trigger wasn’t as good as Robert had made it. So I called THE SIG ARMOR.
Robert sent a shipping label 1 week later it’s back in my safe with a very fine trigger.

Do you recall how much shipping is when Robert sends you a shipping label? How much both ways? That's the killer for me. I can't justify the next day or is it second day shipping costs.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]
July 11, 2018, 04:50 PM
Blue Dog
quote:
Originally posted by yanici:
quote:
Originally posted by twodollarbill:

Do you recall how much shipping is when Robert sends you a shipping label? How much both ways? That's the killer for me. I can't justify the next day or is it second day shipping costs.

$75 roundtrip
July 12, 2018, 09:25 AM
dry-fly
Do y’all not know an FFL that can ship for you? It costs us less than $20 to ship a handgun most anywhere in the cont. USA