SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 XCOMPACT Announced
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 XCOMPACT Announced Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I got lucky and picked mine up from my (not so) local SIG Elite dealer yesterday, the first one they sold out of the counter. I called the night before not expecting that they would have one and was pleasantly surprised! It had hit the display just 15 minutes before. I put about 100 rounds through it and was VERY HAPPY with it.

If you place it on top of the X-Carry it is only a little bit smaller in length and height. However when you grip it there is quite a bit of difference. I have fairly large hands and wouldn't want it to be any smaller.

Overall I think SIG hit it out of the park with this one!

Posts: 2550 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Mine is due in tomorrow. Hope to get to the range Tuesday.

Can’t wait!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Finally picked mine up today but won’t make it to the range until Thursday.

I’ll say this: this pistol fits my hand in ways I didn’t know a pistol could. It feels incredible.

Directly comparing my Glock 19.5 MOS and the Xcompact, the Sig is basically longer in the grip by just the thickness of the magazine floorplate.

The trigger, dry fired, is a significant advantage over the 19.5 and is similar in feel to my beloved 365.

As mentioned elsewhere, a x300/TLR1 will not fit but I found a newer light with an adjustable rail system that I think will. OLight mini Valkyrie 2, I think. I picked it up but haven’t tried it yet.

All looks very favorable.

ETA:

Won't make the range today...too busy at work but soon...

OLight does work on the rail. At least it's aluminum whereas the SL options are plastic.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sjames,

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^Yep, the OLight should work fine by all appearances.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Picked up my new Sig P320 X-Compact on 4/19/2019. Sig hit a home run with the one. Love everything about it.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I don't know why they felt the need to make this model with a 3.6" barrel. Since the regular compact was 4" this one should also be.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone get holsters to fit it yet??

Posts: 1651 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
The problem is that not all the mags fit. Later mags with the square peg through the baseplate fit fine; they have flat dog-ears that fit the x-grips, but the thicker, more rounded dog ears don't fit, which is why you either need to grind down older mag baseplate dog ears, or get more recent mags.

While that's true of the Full Size and Carry X-Grips, we don't yet know if that's an issue with the X-Compact grip.

My 320 Compact magazines do not fit in my X-Compact. Simple solution to remedy the problem is to grind down the tabs on the old magazines. Then they fit fine!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post