SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which red dot for Sig P210a
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which red dot for Sig P210a Login/Join 
posted
Going to put a red dot on my P210a using the Armory Craft mount. Just looking for opinions on whether the Burris Fastfire 3 or the Vortex Venom would be the more robust sight.
Have the Burris sight on 2 Ruger Mk pistols and they work well just not sure how they would stand up to being slide mounted.
Considered using the Docter sight but its a little more money than I would like to spend now.
Gun would be for range use only.

Posts: 250 | Location: SW,MI | Registered: July 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
I love my RDS but I would never put one on a P210. That’s criminal……………..

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fuckin-A!

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThankGod4Sig:
I love my RDS but I would never put one on a P210. That’s criminal……………..
This ^^^^^

I'll put an RDS on something, someday, but, not on my freakin' P210A Target

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Range use only, you say?

Go big or go home, son. Big Grin

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post