SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    Federal/CCI rebates?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal/CCI rebates? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Mine showed up today. $40. Spent it as a downpayment on some new sights.

g

Posts: 24 | Location: Middle America | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got an email yesterday that mine is on the way. I mailed it 1-22-19.

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 724 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Mine is still pending - but I had to fight back a little as they tried to dick me over.

Purchased a case of ammo from PSA before the purchase deadline of 3/31/19. Entered everything online on 4/3/19 - submission deadline was 4/30/19.

At 0441 on 5/1, I get an email:

Thank you for participating in the Federal Freedom Fuel Program. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request for the following reason(s):

The store name where the product was purchased is required.

Thank you for your interest in this offer.

As long as the offer is available, you may resubmit online.

Of course the cut off to re-submit was almost 5 hours before the email.

I fired off an email to their Customer Service Dept. basically calling BS and saying it was impossible to even submit the form as the store name was a mandatory/required field!
(And oh yeah, PSA was a drop-down option.)
Not to mention PSA's info was all over the receipt image and just the timing timing of their email(s).

I attached my UPC pics, receipt, etc - just as I had with my original submission and asked them to reconsider.

I received a response back saying they would review the documents and if GTG, rebate would show up in 6-8 weeks.

That was 5/7....so I wait. Big Grin

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of J387
posted Hide Post
Submitted 4/24
Approved 5/17
Still waiting for check.....

Even the Losers Get Lucky Sometimes

Posts: 406 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Received the rest of my rebates this week. So up until now, every rebate I've ever filled out I have received back. I've not ever had to contact anyone about the rebates. For this go around, taking pictures and uploading and submitting them online was quick and easy.

Just submitted them and forgot them. Quicker than waiting for suppressors to be approved. Smile

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with BucFan. Submitted 17 requests for rebates and have received all 17 rebates in the form of debit cards.
So easy to do, take a few pictures, fill out the form for submission, all on line and wait for the approval and then the actual rebate.
Looking forward to the next round!!!

Posts: 83 | Location: Montgomery county, PA | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Rebate showed up today. Big Grin

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post