SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    What is the current production box for Federal HST LE ammo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the current production box for Federal HST LE ammo Login/Join 
posted
Is it the box which shows the bottom of a casing with TATICAL or the black box with gold arcs and blue line with law enforcement?

Reason Im asking is I just ordered a few boxes and got the black box with blue line. The website I ordered from showed the casing TATICAL box but I got the black blue line box.

All the previous boxes I had showed the shell casing with TATICAL.

Did they send me old ammo? If so how old? Is it new ammo? Should I bitch?

Posts: 5404 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i wouldn't bitch as long as they shipped you what you ordered.

from what i recall the HST packaging varies from time to time depending on the intended market

'old ammo' to me is like WW2 vintage. Smile

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was able to confirm from someone else who just ordered a case that the black box with blue line is the current/new design.

It’s a little strange that federal didn’t update the picture in their website.

Posts: 5404 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
The black box with the blue line is what I got on my last order, which was about a month ago.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post