SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Anyone having issues with eForms?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone having issues with eForms? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
So as not to clog up the NFA wait times thread...

I tried submitting a Form 1 on Monday. System accepted my payment (surprise), but after clicking submit, it logged me out and dumped me back to the log-in page. I received confirmation email of payment, but not the submission confirmation with fingerprints cover sheet, so it never actually went through.

Form is still in draft state with the payment button grayed out. Clicking submit results in the same log out and dump to the main page.

Have tried several days in a row now using different browsers with the same result.

Called NFA branch today and the lady (nice and as helpful as possible, BTW) couldn't help me since I don't have a control number, so she redirected me to the eforms support email, which has not yet responded.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this same glitch in the matrix before or this week.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post