SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    New to me
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to me Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted
I received this recently through a will of a friend of 40 years. It was unfired and had 4 magazines with it. I already had the M21, laser, and suppressor.

BA300 Pistol (2015) - .300 BLK - Silencer Co Omega 300 - Mepro M21 - Viridian HS1 green laser

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Wow, that looks awesome!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6045 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
So sorry for the loss of your friend, but what an awesome way to remember him or her.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Oh man, nice score on the Maxim!

Posts: 17134 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post