SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    OSS, CGS, Sig SLX, B&T RBS, Tranquillo low-backpressure cans
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OSS, CGS, Sig SLX, B&T RBS, Tranquillo low-backpressure cans Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
you might also look at the LaRue Tranquillo

Funny you mention that. Next month will mark one year since I ordered a SUURG kit from them. I'll be pumped when they tell me that thing is on the way.

I put a down payment on a B&T RBS at my dealer yesterday. They're not there for him to get yet, but I gave him enough money that he'll act swiftly when they are.

Posts: 903 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hang in there. My Tranquillo took about 13 months to be delivered to my FFL/SOT. And then, incredibly, that ATF processed my paper Form 4 in about 4 months.

Posts: 528 | Location: Gunnison, CO | Registered: March 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spoke with Larue about it in February, and they said there's another guy who's been waiting since 2020. I guess the SUURG has that much longer of a lead time, because it's more than just the silencer. I will continue to be patient. Have you had an opportunity to compare the Tranquillo to other low pressure silencers?

Posts: 903 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post