SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Silencer Shop Kiosk=scary easy!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silencer Shop Kiosk=scary easy! Login/Join 
Picture of sjames
posted
As referenced in a previous thread, I picked up a new can and, since I was going to the hassle of getting prints/photos, I went ahead and submitted a F1 for another SBR.

Instead of trying someone local that I hadn't used previously...we've all heard horror stories of FFLs going out of business while cans are in purgatory...I decided to head into Austin and re-visit Silencer Shop, where I bought my first two cans.

As the title says, it was way too easy to jump through the hoops with SS and Dean's trust! I was in and out in 30 minutes...prints/photos/forms...a snap!

The F1 submission, using my digital prints, etc, was only $35 through them and it's done... I don't have to mail anything.

All in all, I highly recommend the process at SS. They have it down to an art.

Now...what stamp do I need to collect next...

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They really have made it approachable with the kiosk. I didn't want to give them $35 for my Form 1 submissions, but not having to mess with all of the moving parts was worth it.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
the kiosk was nice and easy but they still screwed up my shit on their end, so i ended up cancelling my order.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post