SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    New Dead Air Asylum group
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Dead Air Asylum group Login/Join 
posted
For those with more than one dead air suppressors.
https://deadairsilencers.com/asylum/

quote:
DeadAirSilencers DeadAirSilencers Open
ASYLUM

WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM
No catch, no gimmicks. We just want to say thank you to our loyal customers. If you’ve purchased at least two of our silencers, we have some special Dead Air swag for you not available anywhere else. As your Dead Air collection grows, so will your gifts. We call this group of loyalists the Asylum, and there are three tiers. Which one are you?

OUT-PATIENT
Those that own at least two Dead Air silencers.

IN-PATIENT
Those that own at least three Dead Air silencers.

HABITUAL
Those that own at least five Dead Air silencers.
If you own more than two Dead Air silencers, you are already an Asylum member, but we may not know it yet. To verify your membership simply send an email to the address below and follow the instructions carefully. Each tier receives their own unique set of swag, so don’t forget to let us know when your collection grows! Just follow the same instructions.

Subject line: Asylum
Proof of purchase: Attach copies of your Form 4’s or receipts showing your serial numbers. (You do not need to wait for your forms to clear) Please, do not zip or compress your files.
Contact info: Be sure to include your first and last name as well as shipping address.
Shirt size: If you own five or more of our silencers, please include your shirt size.

EMAIL: ASYLUM@DEADAIRSILENCERS.COM
DeadAirSilencers SILENCERS
CENTERFIRE RIFLE
Nomad-30
Wolverine PBS-1
Sandman-K
Sandman-S
Sandman-L
Sandman-TI
CENTERFIRE PISTOL
Ghost-M
Wolf-9SD
Odessa-9
RIMFIRE
Mask
MUZZLE DEVICES
Keymount Muzzle Brake
Pyro Enhanced Muzzle Brake
Flash Hider
RESOURCES
Dealer Locator
Warranty
Owner’s Manuals
Catalog Download
FAQ
Wipe Replacement Program
Form 4 Generator
The Asylum
MEDIA & EVENTS
Events
In the Media
Photos
Press Releases
Videos
CONTACT US
Contact
About Dead Air
Subscribe to Newsletter
SHOP ONLINE
Manufactured & Distributed by BPI Outdoors - ©2018 Dead Air Armament - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Statement | Warranty & Returns

Tap Rack Bang Creative

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
At 4 so far.
In patient status.

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I heard back after sending in my purchase from SS. They are processing my habitual status.

This has me wondering if i should go ahead and pick up a Nomad 30, and 1 more ghost m.

quote:
Dead Air Silencers
Mon, Nov 5, 5:14 PM (1 day ago)
to me

This is perfect. I will get this processed for you!

Thanks!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I got my email today with 20% off coupon for something at the store.

Only at two so far. Mask and Sandman-K. I might buy another mount with the coupon code to use the -K on a 5.56 rifle. I'm looking at the Nomad if I get into .308.

I haven't decided what to get next yet. I already have too many suppressors that don't get used.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got the same one. Their store has accessories only. No suppressors. I did pick up another 1/2x28 mb and .57x28 mb.

posted Hide Post
I recieved all my dead air swag last week. I will put some pictures together for you all.

posted Hide Post
pics up

Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Habitual-nice swag
Swag is in. Are the stamps in?

Posts: 2293 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha, i wish

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Looks great. I'm just an outpatient (MASK and Sandman-K). I think I got the can cooler/holder and a sticker or coin.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post