SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    338 recomendations.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

338 recomendations. Login/Join 
posted
I have a 338 federal AR10 I want to put a suppressor on and I may thread the barrel on my 338-06 bolt rifle. Do anyone have much experience with the 338 suppressors?

Thanks

p230

Posts: 147 | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
2 to look at, hands down:

Suppressed Armament Systems (SAS)
Thunderbeast (TBAC)

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Anyone with experience on the Sig 338Ti?

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by inspcalahan:
Anyone with experience on the Sig 338Ti?

Looking at the design of the Sig in 7.62 and 338, they look to be identical just 1 is bigger. In 7.62 everything about it is a plus (weight, PoI shifts, ease of use) except the the tone (pitch). It's definitely on the louder side and annoying spectrum...

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions so far. The TBAC may be out of my range unfortunately.

Posts: 147 | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Then take a look at the SAS Vengeance, solid and about 2/3 the price...