SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Cheapest, shortest, decent quality 9mm suppressor?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cheapest, shortest, decent quality 9mm suppressor? Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Not looking for crazy quiet performance but want a cheap direct thread 1/2x28 9mm can that is short.
Will stay on a 7.5” 9mm AR and nothing else. Trying to keep OAL down.

I’ve had an AAC TiRant for a long while now that I swap around between a bunch of handguns and this AR Pistol.
Just want a decent direct thread can to leave on this all the time so I am not swapping boosters and the fixed barrel sleeve when I want to shoot the AR.

It’s just a toy so don’t feel like spending a ton and it does not really have to be whisper quiet.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25423 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Yankee Hill’s R9 would fit the bill.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you’re happy with the Tirant cans, the 9S model is their tiny 1/2-28 9mm model. I like it on my 9’s much better than the 45M cans.

Posts: 669 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CGS Mod9SK is very short and pretty inexpensive. It would need a fixed barrel spacer.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I'm using an Omega 9K but really looking hard at the YHM R9 since it's so cheap.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xring04
posted Hide Post
The R9 is a great option. Works fantastic on a pcc. In a pinch you can throw it on anything from a pistol to a 308 rifle. I think it’s an amazing value. Built like a tank.

On the Right.

Posts: 1200 | Location: NE Fl. | Registered: August 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Check out absuppressor.com. They have an offer for November buy any can and get a free 22 cal “Little Bird” suppressor free, no limit. Of course you must pay the tax stamp and dealer fees.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like my Rugged Obsidian 9 for my Stribog.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Omega 9K and CGS MOD9SK are both short, decent quality cans.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This is what I'll be starting the paperwork on probably just after the first of the year.

https://www.eccomachine.net/product/phoenix-tl/

$389.00 – $419.00, depending on finish. And yes, Ecco is legit.

Posts: 17134 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post