SIGforum
3 lug adapters

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/380105858/m/6700086034

September 22, 2017, 06:10 AM
06wrb
3 lug adapters
Has anyone used the hk parts 3 lug adapters for the mpx and scorpion?

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/p...eyword=3+lug+adapter

I have an Omega 9k in nfa jail right now and hope to have in a couple of months. Got the silencerco 3 lug adapter for the can but need to find the actual 3 lug portion for the mpx and scorpion.

Any better options?
September 22, 2017, 06:57 AM
SigM4
I have one of theirs on my Scorpion, works well with both my SilencerCo 3-lug (old style) and Rugged 3-lug.

Is your SilencerCo the newer slimmer adapter or the older style?

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
September 22, 2017, 11:50 AM
esdunbar
Mine just got delivered to the office about 30 minutes ago and it's sitting on my desk now...crazy timing.

I'll be using it with a TiRant 9 (the adapter for that came in yesterday) on my Scorpion.

I'll report later tonight how it fits up.
September 22, 2017, 01:27 PM
06wrb
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
I have one of theirs on my Scorpion, works well with both my SilencerCo 3-lug (old style) and Rugged 3-lug.

Is your SilencerCo the newer slimmer adapter or the older style?

It’s the old style. Got when they had the $200 rebates going. New style came out later. Any reason to update other than a little smaller?
September 23, 2017, 08:05 AM
esdunbar
I installed mine last night. Everything fit well and the lock up of the can is nice and tight.

I have a gen 2 with dual threads. Of note, I can keep a thread protector on the smaller threads under the stock flash hider. The same thread protector will not fit under the 3 lug. It doesn’t matter to me, just an FYI.
September 23, 2017, 09:24 AM
SigM4
quote:
Originally posted by 06wrb:
Any reason to update other than a little smaller?

That's about the only reason I see.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…