SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Now the wait starts.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now the wait starts. Login/Join 
posted
Well, I have jumped into the suppressor game. May 30th I purchased a Yankee Hill Machine Resonator K can from Silencer Central. Today (06/03/2024) I received the fingerprint package, completed them and dropped them in the mail.

So now the wait begins.

ARman

Posts: 3208 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do they efile? if so based on the latest returns you'll likely be very happy. If not buckle up for the long haul.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11148 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Do they efile? if so based on the latest returns you'll likely be very happy. If not buckle up for the long haul.

Yes they eFile. I did one of their "One Shot Trust" form 4 eFile.

ARman

posted Hide Post
Probably not going to love the amount of time for a trust based on what I see.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11148 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Probably not going to love the amount of time for a trust based on what I see.

The times are all over the place it seems for Trusts.

ARman

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
The times are all over the place it seems for Trusts.

Form 1's are about a week or less for a trust. Form 4's for a trust, they're still pretending like there's something so much more complicated about it and they're not coming back quickly like for individuals. I don't know why, but that's what they're claiming. Still looking like 3-6 months for a trust Form 4. Fastest I see on a quick peruse of this thread for a one-off and not a batch approval is 26 days. There's a batch that's got one in there at 17 days, but the others at 60-80 days. I'm sure if you sift through all of it, you'll have a clearer picture of what's going on currently than I did at a quick glance, but what I'm seeing jibes with my current impression of approvals.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NFA/c...approval_megathread/

Posts: 17571 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did single shot trust with silencer shop March 9th 2024 finger prints on Kiosk.. form 3 done in about 2 weeks.. total wait for Form4 was 108 days.. but they say the are faster now..
My shop has a range and allows for use of the can while waiting.. had 600 rounds and need of cleaning by the time I go it home...

Posts: 16 | Registered: October 29, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post