SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Range report: SAW Tisha x3, Ekron, Shiv, Incolite 9M, CAT MOB & SC, Ecco TLX.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Range report: SAW Tisha x3, Ekron, Shiv, Incolite 9M, CAT MOB & SC, Ecco TLX. Login/Join 
Member
posted Hide Post
For me, a .45 can would have to take a 3-lug, since I intend to use it exclusively on PCCs. I have an Osprey 45 and my Obsidian 45 set up for booster pistons and don’t feel like swapping adapters on cans. I could also use my Mojave 45 with the included booster if I needed to, but it’s currently set up for 3-lug.
 
Posts: 4004 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Dwill104 slightly off topic, how do you run your LWRC.


“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”
 
Posts: 11919 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Dwill104 slightly off topic, how do you run your LWRC.


I use my Obsidian 45 with the standard booster assembly.
 
Posts: 4004 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Smudge, sent you an email to the one listed in your profile. Smile


Mike


You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
 
Posts: 5118 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Range report: SAW Tisha x3, Ekron, Shiv, Incolite 9M, CAT MOB & SC, Ecco TLX.

© SIGforum 2026