SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Waiting on 3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Waiting on 3 Login/Join 
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted
AAC 762SDN6
AAC Illusion 9
Surefire SOCOM 556

At the current wait times I'll be lucky to get them in mid 2020 which really sucks.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of George from Alaska
posted Hide Post
The important thing is that you Will get them... you are way ahead of people who have delayed sending in their forms and committing to the purchases. I know people who have been vasilating for years and could already have suppressors or a machine gun.
Just been reading on Reddit where some people are getting 4 month approvals and getting all their cans approved on the same day.

P220 European
P220 Scorpion
P220 10mm Legion
MK25
P226 Legion
P226 SAO Legion
P229 Legion
556 rifle, my favorite 556
P320 M17 (not the expensive
one) with Leupold DPP
P227 Tac-ops
machineguns
suppressors
07/02

Posts: 76 | Registered: August 04, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
What George said...
times are looking like they are coming back down from the 12-13 month period ! Don't know if it is a fluke but on another board, guy got 1 back at 2.5 months...

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
'Murica
Picture of szuppo
posted Hide Post
6 months would be great but I won't hold my breath. The 762SDN6 had the check cashed on March 3rd. The Illusion was about a month ago and the SOCOM last week. We shall see.

Semper Fi

Posts: 3240 | Location: Canfield, Ohio | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have 3 in the hopper too, but I’m not seeing any times go down. My last approvals were 9-10 months. The oldest I’m still waiting on had the check cashed in Dec ‘18.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
You suck. Big Grin

All my current suppressor funds are tied up in this seemingly useless venture that folks these days call “adulting”.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting on a Form 4 Trust for a suppressor. Check cashed 10/16/18.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on 2 from Sept 2018..

Posts: 8 | Registered: September 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My "adulting" period seems to be over, or at least radically reduced. I'm entering a phase called "second childhood."

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allirunner:
Still waiting on 2 from Sept 2018..

???Wth is up with that. Ratholed somewhere. Got to be.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Yes, there is the dreaded wait. The stamp(s) come in when they come in. For Form 4 paper Trust--its running about a year.
4 stamps due in--Energetic Arms Nyx, Vox, Liberty Centurion and a DeadAir Ghost. I have my other suppressors to keep me quiet.
While you are waiting--buy all the accessories that you will need. Fixed barrel spacer if you want to shoot centerfire rifle from a pistol can. Or just make a fixed barrel spacer--essentially you are removing the spring and making the piston "fixed". Some of the suppressor's accessories are evaporating--AAC Illusion pistons are becoming scarce. Look at your host guns--see what the thread pitch is--stock up on pistons now. Basic rule of thumb --European thread pitch is left hand metric--13.5 is 9 mm, 14.5 is 40. 16 is 45 (HK, Berretta and Sig) . 1/2 x 28 Right hand is 22 rimfire and 223. .578 x 28 is 45 ==Glock, Sig, CZ and 1911. 30 caliber rifle is 5/8 x 24 which includes 300 BO. I have made a Word document for my suppressors -caliber, thread pitch, host gun. I keep my pistons in labeled plastic fishing boxes. Now is the time to inventory and organize.

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waiting on 5:

TBAC Ultra 9 6.5 - April 2019 - Stamp is in 3/2/20
DSA 13” OSW - Sept 2019
Rugged Razor - Sept 2019
YHM Turbo K - Oct 2019
YHM Turbo k - Nov 2019

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardboardkiller,

NRA Life Member
GOA Life Member
JPFO Life Member

Posts: 49 | Location: Port Saint Lucie, Florida | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I always say getting a suppressor is like having a child. It takes time...but the payoff is awesome.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post