SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    TREX Arms lightbar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TREX Arms lightbar Login/Join 
posted
It's a good piece of gear.

https://www.trex-arms.com/stor...-Lightbar-PRO-Mount/

The intent is obvious. It does the job. It doesn't cost all that much. It's made for TREX by Arisaka.

It does not present a "snag hazard". I have been using mine for months now, with load bearing equipment, in the woods. It has not once gotten hung on vegetation or personal equipment.

If you care about how your rifle looks without the can attached, it isn't for you, because it looks weird.

If you care about mitigating silencer shadow in your light output, and reducing your signature caused by light splashing on your can, it is for you.

*They have it for both the classic Scout footprint and the new PRO knuckle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KSGM,

Posts: 2454 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use them on my suppressed SBRs including my work 11.5". I like having the light forward some to cut shadow from the suppressor.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post