SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    P320-M17 Threaded barrel supplier
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320-M17 Threaded barrel supplier Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted
Looking for suggestions for a threaded barrel for my P320-M17. The first I tried from Brownells did not have the necessary cut for the loaded chamber indicator. The LCI is easy to remove but not something I want to do. Hoping SilencerCo or other will begin making one in the next few months. I've probably got 9 months or so before my NFA paperwork is approved.

Michael

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mdblanton,

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Barsto

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
These guys might be able to help you as well, they can weld on the threads to your existing barrel:
https://www.tornado-technologies.com/

Posts: 1242 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestions.

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTW, Barsto will use the 13x1LH threads if you ask; for me keeps everything consistent - even had my glock barrels made up that way.

Posts: 146 | Registered: August 31, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Ended up removing the the loaded chamber indicator as it was no longer visible after installing the ACRO. Added a SilencerCo barrel.

Michael

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mdblanton,

Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Sexy.

How do you like the ACRO?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Sexy.

Thanks. I’ve been very happy with the ACRO although I haven’t been able to put a lot a rounds through it yet. It looks a little boxy but that’s really not an issue when acquiring the dot. I do appreciate the concept of the sealed emitter and will take that over some of the slimmer, traditional designs. Now, just to wait a few more months until the can is approved and I finish out the setup.

Michael

posted Hide Post
I went with the SilencerCo barrel as well. It mates perfectly to my SilencerCo piston and Mini Boss suppressor.

Posts: 469 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Osage County seems to sell a P320 Full Size thread barrel. I don't know if it's a factory made barrel because I can't seem to find that same barrel on Sig's website.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
description says OEM but no mention of thread pattern. asked a guy at my LGS about TB and he said a Sig rep told them they weren't going to make TB's for the 320 series but he could have been FOS??

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdblanton:
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Sexy.

Thanks. I’ve been very happy with the ACRO although I haven’t been able to put a lot a rounds through it yet. It looks a little boxy but that’s really not an issue when acquiring the dot. I do appreciate the concept of the sealed emitter and will take that over some of the slimmer, traditional designs. Now, just to wait a few more months until the can is approved and I finish out the setup.

Michael

Michael - where did you get the mount for the Acro?
Thanks
Dave

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmeyerrph:

Thanks
Dave

It was an available line item at EuroOptic when I (back)ordered my ACRO P-1 last year. My P-1 is riding on my M17 as well.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
quote:
Originally posted by dmeyerrph:

Thanks
Dave

It was an available line item at EuroOptic when I (back)ordered my ACRO P-1 last year. My P-1 is riding on my M17 as well.

The base I have is an Aimpoint mount that shipped with my ACRO. Mounted it and fired a few rounds only to realize it was still loose. I modified the base to fit the correct M4x.7 screws which I purchased at a local big box store. This involved both mods to the base plate and to the screws as the ones I purchased protruded too far through the base and obstructed the extractor.

Michael

posted Hide Post
I need one for my M18.

Posts: 89 | Location: Hastings, MI | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can confirm Sig does sale a P320 / M17 threaded barrel. It took a while going around with the salesman on the phone but note the item number (8900315 BARREL, P320, 9MM, 5.5IN, CIP, THREADED, 13.5MM $149.99) I found on the invoice if you would like to call an order one. They do not have it listed on their site yet but sounds like they will in a couple of months. I just ordered it yesterday so I can't confirm if it has the round indicator cut yet. I have seen others that order it from Sig (why I called to order mine) and there's does match the factory barrel but longer with threads as expected.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^The same Barrel is also currently listed on Osage as 'Out of Stock' --> https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-8900315.html

That said, I've heard that SIG will be changing their Threaded Barrels over to 1/2 x 28, sooo if you want your Barrel threaded in 13.5 x 1mm LH, you should probably procure one as soon as you can locate one! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8766 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coctailer:
I need one for my M18.
Me too!

Posts: 7720 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
The following SIG P320 Threaded Barrel is in now 'In Stock' at a number of online retailers:

8900315 BARREL, P320, 9MM, 5.5IN, CIP, THREADED, 13.5MM

$194.99 @ Osage --> https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-8900315.html

but...

$163.99 @ GrabAGun --> https://grabagun.com/sig-sauer...-9mm-5-5-barrel.html

Sooo, I purchased it from GrabAGun! Wink

I can confirm it Does NOT have an LCI Notch (Will NOT work with the M17 unless you remove the LCI)

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8766 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
The following SIG P320 Threaded Barrel is in now 'In Stock' at a number of online retailers:

8900315 BARREL, P320, 9MM, 5.5IN, CIP, THREADED, 13.5MM

$194.99 @ Osage --> https://osagecountyguns.com/sig-sauer-8900315.html

but...

$163.99 @ GrabAGun --> https://grabagun.com/sig-sauer...-9mm-5-5-barrel.html

Sooo, I purchased it from GrabAGun! Wink

I can confirm it Does NOT have an LCI Notch (Will NOT work with the M17 unless you remove the LCI)

Race, you've got this in-hand and can confirm the metric thread pitch? None of the sites it's listed on seem to be showing the 13.5 in the description.

TIA

Posts: 234 | Location: Bucks County, PA | Registered: December 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post