SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    The Wait Is Over!!! Took my 1st Suppressor Home
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Wait Is Over!!! Took my 1st Suppressor Home Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
After almost 6 months, I was like a proud papa taking my R2 Resonator home. That plus replacing the quad rail with a STNR RPTR handguard is perfection. The rail tucks just enough to where its seamless.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7136 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Congrats! You’ll have a lot of fun shooting. How long till you get a 22lr can?? Big Grin

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7057 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

You already put in for a second one, right?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17575 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Congrats! It’s a great feeling, isn’t it?

Posts: 17574 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm laughing but you guys are 100% correct lol. I need to get a 556 mount for this can. Then I need at least a 22lr can.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7136 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post