SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    Sig 322 can?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 322 can? Login/Join 
Picture of pops572
posted
Those that have a surpressor on a Sig 322, what can are you running? Just wanting a .22 can to run on the 322 and possibly a Ruger 10/22 in the future.

------------------------------------------
I'm sorry could you repeat that, I'm not fluent in STUPID!

Posts: 1153 | Location: ,TN USA | Registered: November 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mask and occulus. nothing substantial to decide between them other than the DA corporate issues (see thread in this section).

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11148 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use a Silencerco sparrow for the P322.

Posts: 549 | Location: OH | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have shot the mask and the Otter creek titanium 22 can on my p322. Both work great

Posts: 1314 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Not on a P322 but on my Sig 522 and Glock 44, Ruger MK I run a Spikes Tactical Buckwheat can.

It does very well, quiet and not super expensive and made here in Florida across town, so decided I'd support them.

Link

Posts: 24165 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mask HD

Posts: 16 | Registered: October 29, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure why this thread came back to life. But while I can vouch for the mask and the occulus if I was buying right now I'd get the Otter Creek Ti. I'm actually waiting for one now, but I can't speak anything about it from personal experience.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11148 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post